Please choose from one of the following membership options:
If you’re ready to join the club as a New Member, Renew you’re existing membership or Re-join after a membership break, please select either of the above options.
If you’re not yet ready to join, please read the “Why Join MROC” information below.
Membership Application Notes :
- If you apply online you can pay immediately if you have a PayPal account.
- If you apply online but don’t want to use PayPal, you can pay after submitting your online application by making a personal payment (BACS / Bank transfer) from your bank account to MROC by using either your internet / telephone banking or in your bank branch (Use the info. on the email you receive to confirm your application).
- If applying by post, please pay by attaching a cheque payable to MROC Ltd with your application form (the relevant address is on the bottom of the form).
- If re-joining the club after your previous membership has lapsed – Ie after 1st April of the expiry year on your membership card, Membership Fees are as a New Member.
(Renewal fees only apply whilst you / Family Members are still a member – ie until end of March of the Membership Year).
If you re-join after a “lapse” of more than 1 year, you receive a new membership number & card.
- If you wish to apply for New Membership, Renew or Re-Join for multiple individuals at the same address, please contact the membership secretary via for additional guidance as the online form is not yet fully “user-friendly”.
- Membership packs are typically sent out by post within 7 days of an application.
- Contact the membership secretary via if you have any problems !
Why Join MROC?
We’re a friendly, family orientated club for Land Rover owners & enthusiasts around the West Midlands. You can see the location of most of our off-road trials sites via the “Directions” page
It doesn’t cost a lot per year & it get’s you access to our activities. We have something happening every month. See the “About Us & FAQ” page for what we do & the “Calendar” page to get idea of what happens / when.)
As a member you can compete in our off-road TYRO, RTV or CCV trials - as a driver or passenger (even spectating is a great way to learn how capable all Land Rovers are off-road & if you’re willing to compete there’s always a lot of friendly advice available).
Members as young as 13 can enter TYRO trials & 15 or over RTV & CCV trials (subject to some additional conditions).
As a member you can come along to our camping / caravanning & Greenlaning events.
As a member, subject to having a suitable vehicle & training, you can also join our 4x4 Response Group.
As a well-established (in 2017 we celebrated our 50th Anniversary !), very experienced club, our events are safe, well planned & comply with all legislation / regulation requirements.
The Club is an active member of the ALRC (UK Association of Land Rover Clubs) & MSA (Motor Sports Association, the governing body of motorsport in the UK)
We provide a Club Journal most months with stories / photos of recent events, calendar of future events, members For Sale adverts, member info etc.
As a member of MROC, you can also take part in other ALRC club events without joining that club (you only need to pay any event specific fees & show your MROC Membership card)
Motor club members often get discounted car insurance (although we’d suggest always getting a quote before you tell them you are a member to be sure the discount is “real” !)
Try Before You Buy!
If you’re new to the Land Rover “scene” & as you need to be paid up club member to compete, we'd recommend you come along to our Social events, spectate at our off-road events or see what members are chatting about via our Facebook Group without being a member.
It’s a good way to see what we do & whether it fits what you’d like to be involved in before you commit to join / spend any money !
Membership is only £30 per year for the main (Full) Member (If joining between Jan. ~ Aug.) & reduces to £25 for subsequent years if you renew each year. Renewal is due end of Feb. each year.
Family members (living at the same address) can join for £15 per year, reducing to £12.50 for subsequent renewals. NB Family members can also receive a Journal, but only via email.
If you join between 1st Sept ~ end of Dec. cost reduces to £20 (Full) & £10 (Family) due to the shorter period until the end of our membership year.
If you join between 1st Jan ~ end of Feb, we extend your membership until the end of Feb. the following year – giving you slightly more than 12 months membership.
If you want to Renew in subsequent years, we also have a Direct Debit payment option available to make payment easier & harder to forget !
New Members receive a membership pack of membership card, windscreen stickers & access details for the Members Only area of the website. A free copy of the ALRC Membership Handbook (The “Green Book”) containing the various regulations / guidance for vehicles to be used for off-road competitions etc can be obtained at our trials events or most social evenings. The Green Book contents are also available online via the ALRC website at www.alrc.co.uk.
Not Enough Info?
If the information here or on the “About Us & FAQ” page doesn’t answer any question(s) you have about joining, please use the “Submit Information Request” option at the top of the page to let us know your question(s) & your contact details for a response.
We normally respond within a couple of days, max.