CARAVAN & CAMPING
This section is open to all MROC members who camp with Tents, Motor Campers and Caravans.
Our mixed Calendar of events varies, with some rallies run in conjunction with the trials events,to the National & The Majors, Steam Fairs, plus some quiet weekend rallies, which are normally near to the Pub or places of interest. This year we have holiday rallies in May, August and October.
Rallies during the Autumn, Winter and Spring months will normally have some facilities such as showers and elec hook ups and the Summer months do not.
I can be contacted email: & mobile 07939899815.
October Half Term Rally. 5 to 14 October.
Burleigh Hill Campsite,
St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE 27 3LY.
- We have used this site on numerous occasions in the past, The site is on a level rally field with the option of electric hook ups.
- Situated just to the north of the beautiful riverside town of St Ives, and within walking distance of a local supermarket etc.
- Near by is The Imperial war Museum at RAF Duxford, which is home to a Concord and various V Bombers, together with a whole host of other interesting aircraft, well worth a day visit.
- A ride on the guided bus from St Ives to Cambridge provides an interesting experience combined with a day visit to Cambridge.
- Near by are numerous riverside villages, many boat marinas, plenty of riverside pubs / eating houses.
- The site has some toilet and shower facilities, but does not cater for tents. Caravans and motor campers only.
- Fees: £12-00 with hook up, £9-00 no hook up, per unit per night, plus £5-00 rally fee.
- Please call or message me with your booking.
November 2nd / 4th. 2018.
Newmans Quarry Camping week end on the site adjacent to the Timed Trials Event. 2nd to 4th of November 2018.
Caravans & Motor campers £20 per unit night inc of electric hook up and wi fi.
Tents £10 per unit night plus £3 pun for electric and wifi.
Directions leave Moreton in Marsh south on A44 Approx 5 miles site on left on the south side of the village of Little Compton.
Post code GL56 0SP
Members only, please phone and book a pitch.
29 December to 2 January 2019.
Hendre Mynach Touring Caravan and Camping Park .
Hard standing and elec hook pitches £ 25-00 per unit night.
Caravans, motor homes and tents all welcome, full facilities are available on site.
I have provisionally reserved 10 pitches.
New Years Eve will be Dinner at the Adjacent Tyr Graig Castle Hotel and a late bar,
No driving is necessary on NY Eve!!!
Dinner is £35-00 per person.
Please contact Jim on 07939 899815 as soon as possible for full details.